February 21, 2022
Tow Truck Driver/Parts Assistant
N/A Annual Salary
Leven Smash Repairs Mudgee is looking for a Tow Truck Driver/Parts Assistant.
Tow Truck Driver Duties:
- Responsible for transporting vehicles between sites using a tilt tray truck
- Manage other various tows and dealership tows
Parts Assistant Duties:
- Responsible for unpacking parts, checking them off against purchase orders, and inspecting them for damage
- Organise parts for Panel Technicians (stacking them on trolleys)
- Post invoices into system following processes
- Liaise with suppliers and update Expected Time of Arrival (ETA)
As a Leven Smash Repairs Tow Truck Driver & Parts Assistant, you will work directly with our Parts Interpreter to ensure we maintain our reputation for delivering fast, friendly and customer-first service. When it comes to the logistics of smash repairs and tow trucks, it will be your ability to work in a fast-paced environment, communicate clearly, follow processes and manage your time efficiently and effectively that will help guarantee customer satisfaction and company growth. With over 4000 vehicles repaired annually, each day will bring exciting new challenges and gratifying projects.
At Leven Smash Repairs, we hire on our company values. This means we will be spending time in the application phase to really see if you can demonstrate committed and hungry behaviour, willingness to change, respect for yourself and others, and the ability to be humble when necessary.