April 30, 2022
$70k to $80k Annual Salary
Driver licence, Qualification, White card
Trade - Building and Construction
Plumbing Worx (nsw) Pty Ltd is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the roll of Licenced Plumber within our company, the position is for full time work with overtime offered.
Plumbing Worx has been operating in Mudgee and surrounds providing high quality work across a wide variety of sectors providing Plumbing as our core and multi trade solutions to our commercial clients for over 30 years.
Plumbing Worx is committed to continued development and the welfare of their employees and families and offers above award remuneration packages reflective to skill levels with work vehicle supplied for the right applicant.
The roll will involve but not limited to the following
• Supervision of projects
• All aspect of plumbing, Drainage, Gas fitting, (commercial and domestic)
• New work and Maintenance work.
• Some Multi Trade work
• Some Mine site work
Plumbing Worx currently works across a variety of western coal field as well as commercial and domestic sites in and around Mudgee
• Current drivers licence MR preferred
• Board knowledge and experience in your trade
• Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to adapt to wide range of work and situations.
• Ability to work alone and make decisions on the go
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Willingness to perform to a high standard and deliver complete work to client’s schedule and expectations
• Experience in Bobcat and Excavator operations
• Welding and building skills.
• Reasonable knowledge in plant and equipment maintenance.
• Ability to work alone and remotely.
• Formal training/certificates/ for type of equipment advertised desired but not essential
Who should apply?
• Any Licence Plumber.
• Any person who believes they can demonstrate the above skills
• Any labourer who has been in the building industry and can demonstrate the above skills
Age or gender is not a factor in our consideration for this position.If you would like to join our team or find out more about this opportunity, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chad on 0417 439 073
This Job does not have any attachments.