April 9, 2021
Exploration Field Assistant
N/A Annual Salary
We are currently seeking applicants who have an interest in pursuing stimulating and challenging careers with the Bowdens Silver Project. We support a culture of respect, equal opportunity and diversity. We are committed to developing and maintaining strong environmental practices and respect for the communities in which we work.
EXPLORATION FIELD ASSISTANT
The role involves:
• Organising equipment and supplies for field surveys.
• Clearing, preparation and rehabilitation of drill sites.
• Collecting, recording and transporting samples of rocks, soil etc.
• Assisting with all aspects of supporting personnel in the field.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Be physically fit, self-motivated and self-reliant.
• Able to work well in a team environment.
• High level of work presentation and organisation.
• High level of focus on safety.
All successful applicants will be committed to the Company’s OHS/HSE practices.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae and a brief covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Job does not have any attachments.