October 31, 2021
Full Time - Team Leader - Logan Tasting Room
- Apple Tree Flat
N/A Annual Salary
Driver licence, Flexible / rotating rosters, Responsible Service of Alcohol RSA, Weekend and after hours work required
Logan is a boutique family-owned wine business. A small team with an eye to progressive winemaking of high-quality commercial wines and interests in the Orange and Mudgee regions of NSW. We make an eclectic range of wines and styles from ultra-premium to more commercial offerings and everything in-between.
We are on the lookout for a Tasting Room Manager to join our team in Mudgee. You are a hospitality professional that may already be working in management or a staff member looking to take that next step in your career. A fulltime position, permanent role based in Mudgee NSW. Immediate start.
As the leader of the Tasting Room team, you will have a strong focus on customer advocacy, team culture and innovation. You will innovate alongside our marketing and management team to help grow the awareness of the Logan wine brand including our Logan Wine Club which has over 800 members and through our branded Logan events. Working as part of a small team you will be tasked with providing a unique wine tasting and sales experience for visitors to our beautiful award-winning Tasting Room. All glass, light and view, our Tasting Room is perched above the vines, with uninterrupted views over our Mudgee vineyard and Apple Tree Flat. The perfect setting for a wine tasting experience that is both enjoyable and memorable and encourages our first-time visitors to leave as brand advocates and return as loyal Logan ‘family’ members.
At Logan, we offer you a flexible working roster which does involve weekend work but is complimented by a generous salary + super package. A fun, dynamic and supportive team culture with the scope for career progression in a growing wine business. An annual professional development budget with a monthly wine allowance and the opportunity to be involved in a small and tight-knit wine community.
We are located in Mudgee (NSW 2021 Top Tourism Town) and just 3.5 hours drive from Sydney, Newcastle, and the Hunter Valley. We are a 1.5-hour flight away from Melbourne and the Gold Coast and surrounded by wonderful historic towns such as Bathurst, Orange, and Dubbo.
The successful applicant will have:
• A passion for wine
• A commitment to delivering an enjoyable and memorable customer experience to everyone who visits us, calls us or contacts us virtually.
• Experience in the hospitality and / or the wine industry is highly recommended, but not essential.
• Flexibility with working hours, inclusive of weekdays and weekends (2-3 per month on a rostered basis)
• Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification (or the willingness to obtain one)
• Food Safety Supervisor Certificate or willingness to obtain
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to manage Tasting Room on certain days per week, when required
• Formal wine education such as WSET or a willingness to obtain
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please email your resume including a detailed cover including why you think you are suitable for this role and outline your passion for wine.
ATTN: Rachel Jackson
This Job does not have any attachments.