October 15, 2021
Casual Cellar Door Sales Assistant
- Apple Tree Flat
N/A per hour
Flexible / rotating rosters, Responsible Service of Alcohol RSA
Customer Service, Sales
With award winning wines, Skimstone Wines, is looking forward to re-open our doors to the public and in preparation for this, we need an extra cellar door staff to join our team.
While cellar door or wine experience is not required, you must have a happy disposition, genuinely enjoy engaging with people and delivering exceptional customer experiences, as well as have great hospitality skills.
All applicants must have a valid RSA. The position will cover weekdays and weekends. Also as part of the job, you may be ask to participate to offsite events (flavors of Mudgee, Mudgee Wine Show…).
The responsibilities (but not limited to) are:
• Conducting product tastings for cellar door visitors
• Promoting and selling our products at cellar door
• Attending training sessions to further wine and product knowledge
• Providing information to customers regarding wines and local tourism activities
• Maintaining stock and cellar door to an appropriate standard
• Maintain high standards of presentation, cleanliness and neatness of the cellar door and its surrounds
• Assisting with order preparation and wine club operation.
• deliver the highest level of customer service
• Calendar of offsite events which we need outgoing individuals to assist
Wine knowledge is a plus, love for wine is essential. We provide on the job training to bring you up to speed with the product knowledge and the way we deliver our tastings and wine experiences.
If you are interested about sales and hospitality, we'd love to hear from you.
Please email your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you'd like to join the team!
This Job does not have any attachments.