July 23, 2021
Senior Accounts Payable Officer
N/A Annual Salary
A rare opportunity exists to join the Double R Head Office team in Mudgee.
Double R is an award winning “One Stop Shop” offering New Machinery Sales, Trade Services to the Transport, Agricultural, Mining and Construction industries throughout New South Wales, in addition to the Pilbara and Goldfields regions of Western Australia. With seven locations and a team of over 200 personnel, Double R offers potential candidates an outstanding career opportunity.
At Double R, we value our employees – nobody is just a number. We offer all team members a great working environment, flexibility, career advancement opportunities and competitive packages.
The Role -
Due to ongoing growth we are looking for a motivated Finance / Accounts Payable Officer to join our dynamic Head Office team located in Mudgee, one of Australia’s most desirable regional towns.
This position will report directly to the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for providing assistance across all areas of the finance department.
This role is all about having the right attitude and drive, you will be a proactive team player who is keen to grow your career in a friendly, supportive, busy and diverse environment.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
• Full-function accounts payable, including receiving invoices, data entry, communicating with suppliers and other stakeholders and supplier statement reconciliations.
• Facilitation of weekly and monthly payment runs
• Processing of employee expense claims
• Assisting with end of month reconciliations
• Providing on-going financial support to all 7 branches in both NSW and WA
To be successful you will have:
• Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable role.
• Strong bookkeeping skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
• Attention to detail, strong organisation skills, proactive attitude and an urgency to meet deadlines
What you’ll get in return -
Working for Double R means working with individuals who are passionate about what they do. Our company truly values its people and will provide solid foundations upon which to build your successful accounting career.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a highly progressive organisation and to gain a career foundation that is second to none.
Express your interest -
If you enjoy working for a vibrant company with a supportive team culture, please apply now!
Send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Job does not have any attachments.