October 31, 2021
Full Time - Chief Team Leader, Marketing / Events Manager – Logan Tasting Room
- Apple Tree Flat
N/A Annual Salary
Driver licence, Flexible / rotating rosters, Food handling certification, Qualification, Responsible Service of Alcohol RSA, Weekend and after hours work required
Customer Service, Hospitality, Marketing, Sales
Logan is a boutique family-owned wine business. A small team with an eye to progressive winemaking of high-quality commercial wines and interests in the Orange and Mudgee regions of NSW. We make an eclectic range of wines and styles from ultra-premium to more commercial offerings and everything in-between.
We are on the lookout for a Tasting Room Manager to join our team in Mudgee. You are a hospitality professional that may already be working in management or a staff member looking to take that next step in your career. A fulltime position, permanent role based in Mudgee NSW. Immediate start.
As the leader of the Tasting Room team, you will have a strong focus on customer advocacy, team culture and innovation. You will innovate alongside our marketing and management team to help grow the awareness of the Logan wine brand including our Logan Wine Club which has over 800 members and through our branded Logan events. Working as part of a small team you will be tasked with providing a unique wine tasting and sales experience for visitors to our beautiful award-winning Tasting Room. All glass, light and view, our Tasting Room is perched above the vines, with uninterrupted views over our Mudgee vineyard and Apple Tree Flat. The perfect setting for a wine tasting experience that is both enjoyable and memorable and encourages our first-time visitors to leave as brand advocates and return as loyal Logan ‘family’ members.
At Logan, we offer you a flexible working roster which does involve weekend work but is complimented by a generous salary + super package. A fun, dynamic and supportive team culture with the scope for career progression in a growing wine business. An annual professional development budget with a monthly wine allowance and the opportunity to be involved in a small and tight-knit wine community.
We are located in Mudgee (NSW 2021 Top Tourism Town) and just 3.5 hours drive from Sydney, Newcastle, and the Hunter Valley. We are a 1.5-hour flight away from Melbourne and the Gold Coast and surrounded by wonderful historic towns such as Bathurst, Orange, and Dubbo.
The successful applicant will have:
• At least 2 years’ experience managing a Tasting Room, hospitality venue or restaurant.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Experience with DTC channels, CRM and POS Systems.
• A positive attitude and the ability to work independently and as well as the leader of a small team.
• Ability to lead a team that delivers an enjoyable, memorable and informative wine experience.
• Demonstrated computer proficiency with the usual suites of business operating software eg email, excel and word.
• Event management experience is preferred but not essential.
• NSW Driver’s License.
• Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certification or willingness to obtain.
• Food Safety Supervisor Certificate or willingness to obtain.
• Formal wine education such as WSET or a willingness to obtain.
Applicants must have Australian citizenship/residency or a valid existing Australian work visa.
Please email your resume including a detailed cover including why you think you are suitable for this role and outline your passion for wine.
ATTN: Rachel Jackson
This Job does not have any attachments.