Help – local job seekers
About the Site
What is Mudgee Region Jobs?
Mudgee Region Jobs connects Employers, Educators and Job Seekers, building employability skills within local communities, reducing commuter populations, retaining talented people and strengthening local business
Why join Mudgee Region Jobs?
Easily search for and connect with local organisations. Find local jobs, research local employers, find employability training.
Account Registration and Login
Create your account
It\'s easy, first:
- Click on \"Register\" in the top menu.
- Create a username. This used only for logging in.
- Enter your email, name, location, password, you are a job seeker and create your account.
This will then prompt you to create your profile.
Create your job seeker profile
You need to have created an account before you can create a profile.
Important: creating a profile is NOT moderated for quality and locality.
- From your dashboard or from the homepage, click "Add Job Seeker Profile"
- Tickets & certificates
- What type of work you're looking for
- Add up to 3 referees: who they are, their role, their organisation, how you know them and best contact method
- Formal education / qualifications
- Bio (About you)
- Volunteering and work experience
- Make sure you let your referees know that you have them listed as your referee.
- After submission, you can manage your profile from your dashboard.
Find local employers
You can search for local employers from the Employers directory page in the Employers menu.
Use keywords to find employers you want to target.
To contact an organisation from the Employer directory, click on the Organisation name to open up a detailed listing of the information.
- If provided, the organisation's contact information (phone number, address, website) can be found in the left hand sidebar, beneath the business logo.
- You can send the organisation a message. They will be notified immediately and can respond to you via your chosen communication method.