Help – local educators
About the Site
What is Mudgee Region Jobs?
Mudgee Region Jobs connects Employers, Educators and Job Seekers, building employability skills within local communities, reducing commuter populations, retaining talented people and strengthening local business
Why join Mudgee Region Jobs?
Easily search for and connect with businesses in your local area. Answering the question: "I wonder if there is a local that can do that?" has never been easier.
Account Registration and Login
Create your account
It\'s easy, first:
- Click on \"Register\" in the top menu.
- Create a username. This used only for logging in.
- Enter your email, name, location, password, you are a job seeker and create your account.
This will then prompt you to create your profile.
Create your profile
You need to have created an account before you can create a profile.
Important: creating a profile IS moderated for quality and locality.
- From your dashboard or from the homepage, click "Add Employer Profile"
- Complete the form. Includes:
- Organisation Name
- Types of employment
- Career opportunities
- What you look for in candidates
- After submission, you can manage your profile from your dashboard.
Add your training to the calendar
You can add local employability, job-ready and other workplace related training to the Training calendar for free.
You will need to provide:
- Date / Time / Recurrence
- Venue / location
- About the organiser
- Link to where someone can register
Tip: Make sure you use keywords that your target audience will use when looking for the training you offer.
Find local job seekers
You can search for local employers from the Job Seeker Directory page in the Job Seekers menu.
Use keywords to find job seekers you want to target.
Find local educators
You can search for local employers from the Educators directory page in the Educators menu.
Use keywords to find education organisations you and your staff could learn from.
You can search for local employability, job-ready and other workplace related training from the Training menu.
Use the date to find events from that date forward.
Use keywords to find training relating to what interests you or your staff.
Or you can search by location.
Contacting a Job Seeker
They want to hear from you and build a relationship that works for both of you. To contact a job seeker from directory, click on the Person's name to open up a detailed listing.
- If provided, their contact information (phone number, website/Linkedin) can be found in the left hand sidebar, beneath the business logo.
- You can send the job seeker a message. They will be notified immediately and can respond to you via your chosen communication method.