We have face to face and online opportunities to provide digital mentoring to a range of people.
We offer ongoing training opportunities, support and recognition for our volunteers.
Our volunteers are vital to the work we do in building digital literacy in disadvantaged communities. We believe we can improve access to online services and information through our scalable and sustainable model of mentoring.
Looking for Candidates with the Following Attributes
- Reliable and dependable - Turns up on time, does what they say they will do.
- Communication skills - Clear and proactive communicator.
- Courtesy, respect, polite - Respectful of other team members, leaders, customers and partners.
- Digital literacy - Capable of using communications technology appropriately and professionally
- Confidence - Has confidence in themselves to perform well in the role
- Police check